- In the book, I imagined Auggie's face looking much worse than it did in the movie. I suppose they didn't want to scare kids too much though.
- I liked the cast. Everyone was good. Jack and Auggie were SO cute!
- I liked that Via's boyfriend got a HUGE upgrade. He was kinda dumb in the book, and I like the movie boy better.
- I thought this was a really great adaptation of the book. The book is more powerful, and I liked it better, but the movie was really good. It captured the essence of the story and the same feelings.
- I love that this story is for anyone and everyone. The message is a timeless one.