Monday, February 20, 2017

Darth Vader #21 - #25

30372469Goodreads Synopsis:    Vader takes on Cylo and his cybernetic operatives while the Executor moves closer to completion in time for its launch.














My Thoughts:

-    I love seeing the ruthless side of Darth Vader, and this issue delivers.

-    If the empire had created an army of droids like Beetee and Triple Zero, they never would have lost to the rebels. Dang those droids are evil! 

-    I don't like it when they bring old characters back. There are too many characters to keep track of. Who is Cylo?

-    This was a good issue that moved the story along. 


30810420Small Synopsis From Goodreads:    The Executor nears completion while the murderbots take on their "master".














My Thoughts:

-    There was an ad in here for a Marvel Tsum Tsum comic. Okay, I love Tsums, but this is ridiculous.

-    I don't understand why the bug eyed lady is forcing Vader to fight a Rancor. What the heck is going on?

-    Okay, I admit it. Seeing Vader fight the Rancor is pretty awesome.

-    There is another ad saying this series ends with issue #25!! I'm almost to the end! I debated quiting the series cause it was getting really long, but I'm glad I stuck with it. It's been fun. I hope the ending is amazing! It better really be the end too, no jokes or extensions!

-    Idiot Cylo! You can't kill Darth Vader that easily!


31181169Goodreads Says:    Vader vs. Morit on the shell of the Executor! DO YOU NEED MORE THAN THAT??? Fine: Cylo's secret revealed!














My Thoughts:

-    I'm starting to remember who Cylo is!

-    I love full page panels! They are amazing and really show off the artwork.

-    I wish the fight between Morit and Vader had lasted longer 

-    Anyone else think Cylo is too close to Kylo Ren's name? 

-    Whoa!!! Cylo's secret is an awesome one!! AH! I can't wait for the next issue!!


31415519From Goodreads:    Vader is lost in his inner mindscape, lost in visions of the Force! Is he truly more machine now than man? Or can he fight his way back from the brink?
















My Thoughts:

-    This issue is a little thicker. I love that comics are a certain price, and they don't change if issues are different sizes. 

-    I really like the simple cover. Darth Vader's inner turmoil is so interesting to me, and I love reading about it. 

-    Vader's strength and will power are very impressive. There is a reason he is one of the best villains of all time. 

-    Aphra has a serious death wish.


32594942From Goodreads:    It has all built up to this! Vader's trials against Cylo's creations! His machinations against the Emperor! His covert missions with Doctor Aphra and her murderous droids! All comes to fruition in an ending you can't miss!














My Thoughts:

-    Awesome cover!

-    The way Vader took down Cylo as the greatest K.O. ever!!!

-    This issue was kind of a three in one. I don't understand the last story with the Tuskan Raiders. It was hard to depict what was happening in the panels. 

-    This was a good last issue. I liked how everything wrapped up. Overall, it was fun series. 

-    I'm debating about getting the Doctor Aphra series. I don't care for Aphra, but I want to read more about the evil droids. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you stuck with them. You seem to have enjoyed them mostly. I kept thinking of Kylo when you mentioned Cylo too. Way too similar.

    ReplyDelete