Monday, July 17, 2017

Wonder Woman



My Thoughts:

-    This movie was alright. I enjoyed it overall. 

-    The cast was great. I loved Robin Wright, Gal Gadot, and Connie Nielson. Chris Pine did a good job as well, although I didn't appreciate his naked scene. I also loved David Thewlis. It was fairly obvious who he was, but he pulled it off well, especially for his age. 

-    I loved all the action/fighting scenes. I am a sucker for great hero shots. I loved when Diana was crossing the battle field. 

-    My biggest complaint was I felt like the whole movie was the first Captain America movie but with Wonder Woman. The story and scenes were very reminiscent of Captain America. I feel like this movie was kind of a rip off. 

-    I am happy that DC is stepping up their game, but I feel like they are trying to catch up with Marvel in the movie industry. Justice League better deliver. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't hate it. I'm of the same opinion as you. I thought it was ok. Entertaining at least. Marvel is just better all around IMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with everything, except I thought the naked scene with Chris Pine was funny. But, I understand why you didn't like it. :)

    ReplyDelete