Friday, March 2, 2018

February Stats

Books Read: 21

Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1) How to Train Your Dragon (How to Train Your Dragon, #1) Ahsoka (Star Wars)
Tales from Silver Lands Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) Eliza and Her Monsters
Star Wars #39 Cassian & K-2SO (Star Wars: Rogue One) Bad Kitty Gets a Bath
Star Wars #40 Star Wars #41 Star Wars #42 The Ashes of Jedha, Part V
Kid Presidents: True Tales of Childhood from America's Presidents Lords of the Sith (Star Wars) Happy Birthday, Bad Kitty
The Princess in Black (The Princess in Black, #1) Tarkin (Star Wars) The Dark Frigate
Pashmina Bad Kitty vs Uncle Murray: The Uproar at the Front Door Bad Kitty Meets the Baby

Pages Read:  3,940
Shortest Book:  21 pages
Longest Book:  385 pages

1 Star:  1
2 Stars:  2
3 Stars:  12
4 Stars:  5
5 Stars:  1

It was kind of a rough month for me. I struggled through several books, and I mostly read Star Wars and middle grade stuff with Gnome. I'm hoping to branch out more in March. I was able to finish two Newbery Winners though! Woo!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, Batman! You are on fire! Great job! Well, I say great job and you say it was rough. I can only fathom 21 books in a month. Boggles the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s awesome! Well rounded ratings too.

    ReplyDelete