Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Ivy and Bean Bound to Be Bad

Ivy and Bean: Bound to be Bad (Ivy and Bean, #5)From Goodreads:    The adventures of Ivy and Bean continue in the latest installment from series creators Annie Barrows and Sophie Blackall. In Ivy and Bean Bound to Be Bad the two girls decide to be so good and kind and pure of thought that wild animals will befriend them. When this doesn't work, they decide that perhaps a little badness can be good.











My Thoughts:

-    When I was little, I wanted animals to be my friends just like in Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. Sadly, I could never get a bird to land on my finger. I think it is hilarious that Ivy and Bean try to get animals to flock to them by being extra good.

-    I love when Bean decides she wants to be bad instead of good. She does some funny things. 

-    Can you believe Gnome and I have read 5 of these!? The series really grows on you. 

-    Gnome and I both enjoyed this. I think Gnome enjoys these more than me, but I think they are cute and true to life. 

Previous Books

1294383 1284021 108981
Ivy and Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy and Bean, #4)

1 comment: